Montezuma Mfg., Inc. designed these toolboxes for the back of a farm tractor, truck, race trailer, or any place where efficient portable tool storage is needed.
The ME300 series weather resistant portable toolbox / road box features 16 gauge steel construction with welded seams (no spot welding here). Featuring a textured powder coat finish, sturdy side handles, weather stripping to create a tight seal against dust and moisture to protect your tools at the shop or on the road, and a locking latch with double-cut keys to secure the toolbox from unauthorized use.
The unique triangle toolbox locks your tools in position when closed, keeping your tools organized, even in a mobile environment. The efficient tool box arrangement keeps tools at your fingertips; every tool has its place so you can assess your tool inventory at a glance and avoid leaving any tools behind.
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Powder coat finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
This is an Open-Box toolbox used for product demonstration.
This is a black MTZ-ME300 open box item. There may be very minor scratches on the bottom of the roller cabinet. Unit is still under warranty. It may not ship with all of the original packaging.
***This toolbox is shown with tools to demonstrate where they are placed. Tools not included.