Montezuma Mfg., Inc. designed these portable toolboxes for the back of a farm tractor, truck, race trailer, or any place where efficient portable tool storage is needed. This is their crossover portable tool box, which holds both metric and SAE tools.
The XL450 series weather resistant portable toolbox / road box features 16 gauge steel construction with welded seams (no spot welding here). Featuring a textured powder coat finish, sturdy side handles, weather stripping to create a tight seal against dust and moisture to protect your tools at the shop or on the road, and a locking latch with double-cut keys to secure the toolbox from unauthorized use.
The unique triangle toolbox locks your tools in position when closed, keeping your tools organized, even in a mobile environment. The efficient tool box arrangement keeps tools at your fingertips; every tool has its place so you can assess your tool inventory at a glance and avoid leaving any tools behind.
- 16 ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- 21 slots for ratchet drives and extensions
- 21 slots for screwdrivers
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Tool inventory at a glance
***This tool box is shown with tools to demonstrate where they are placed. Tools not included.
There are no reviews yet.