Our Gator Built line of professional toolboxes are crafted to withstand the harshest conditions of a full-time mechanics environment. Gator Built brings you professional grade tool boxes at D.I.Y. prices, ideal for industry professionals and home enthusiasts. The Gator Built® 72 Inch 18 Drawer Tool Cabinet is a professional grade, high quality toolbox featuring a drawer load rating of 250 pounds (500lb. on deep drawer), heavy-duty casters, and solid extruded aluminum drawer pulls.
Gator Built 72″ x 30″ 18 Drawer Tool Cabinet
Exclusive to StrictlyToolBoxes.com, our Gator Built® line of professional toolboxes are crafted to withstand the harshest conditions of a full-time mechanics environment. The Gator Built® brand brings you professional grade tool boxes at D.I.Y. prices, ideal for industry professionals and home enthusiasts.
|Dimensions||72" W x 30" D x 45¼" H|
|Shipped Weight||903 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Drawer Capacity||250 lbs / 500 lbs|
|Finish||High Gloss Powder Coat|
1. SCHEDULE YOUR DELIVERY APPOINTMENT
Residential Addresses: All residential deliveries will require a delivery appointment.
Commercial Addresses: A delivery appointment is not required, but is highly recommended to ensure a proper inspection by responsible personnel.
*If you do not schedule a delivery appointment, your freight carrier will arrive without notice with your toolbox, and expect that you will be present for inspection.
This step is usually performed directly after your shipping notification is received.
2. PREPARE YOUR RECEIVING AREA
To make the inspection process go as smoothly as possible, please have the tools listed below available as soon as the carrier reaches the delivery point:
- LARGE FLAT-HEAD SCREWDRIVER, PRY BAR or CLAW HAMMER
- BOX CUTTER
- WORK GLOVES
- CAMERA or SMARTPHONE CAMERA
- ASSISTANT (RECOMMENDED)
- CELL PHONE**
Freight carrier drivers typically have 7 – 15 minutes to make a delivery; freight drivers are under no obligation to offer assistance.
3. INSPECT THE OUTER PACKAGING
Use your CAMERA to photograph any damage, and take notes. Examples of damage include, but are not limited to:
- BOX CAVING IN, BENT TRIM
- HOLES OR TEARS IN CARDBOARD
- HOLES CREATED BY A FORKLIFT
- ANY EXPOSED METAL
- DAMAGE TO BASE
- “NO-STACK” CONE ON CARDBOARD PACKAGING IS DESTROYED OR MISSING
In most cases, the outer packaging may display minor damage from general shipping conditions. Any marks or damage on the packaging you see, no matter how trivial, is enough to warrant a complete inspection of your tool box.
If you see any damage at this point,
NOTE THE DAMAGE ON THE BILL OF LADING and CONTINUE YOUR INSPECTION
***If possible, write on the bill of lading yourself. If the driver insists on being the one to write on the bill of lading, initial their notes showing that you agree with them. If you do not agree with the driver’s notes, DO NOT sign the bill of lading.***
4. UNFASTEN CRATE
Wearing your WORK GLOVES, start with the top panel of the crate
Bend the metal tabs upward in the direction of the slot, straighten the tabs with PLYERS if needed
Remove the top portion of the crate
5. REMOVE PACKAGING
Continue bending the metal tabs, and remove each panel in sequence until the inner packaging is exposed
Lift the cardboard box off, and remove remaining inner packaging and plastic liner
Preserve all packaging and set aside
6. INSPECT TOOLBOX
Inspect your toolbox on each side thoroughly for any dents or scratches
Inspect the powder coat and frame to detect scratches or dents that are less visible
Take clear photos and notes of all damage
If you see any damage at this point,
CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT: 888.289.1952
DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY
UNTIL WE WALK YOU THROUGH HOW TO REFUSE THE DAMAGED ITEM(S)
**this is necessary for your protection in the event of freight damage
7. SIGN FOR YOUR SHIPMENT*
You may sign the bill of lading once the shipment you are accepting has been inspected and declared perfect condition by your own best judgement.
When you sign the bill of lading, you are signing an agreement with the freight company that states that you or an authorized representative has thoroughly inspected the shipment.
Once signed, you agree that you have received the shipment without damage. This agreement also waives any rights to file a freight claim.
*If you have refused the delivery due to damage,
YOU MUST call StrictlyToolBoxes.com immediately at 888.289.1952
5 Year Limited Warranty
All GatorBuilt® toolboxes have a Limited 5-Year Warranty to the original user against defects in workmanship and material under normal use. This Limited 5-Year Warranty does not apply to products that have been misused, abused, damaged by accident or otherwise, subjected to abnormal use, used in any type of over the road use, or modified by anyone other than Strictly Tool Boxes. During the applicable duration of the warranty, at its option Strictly Tool Boxes will repair or replace its products which fail to give satisfactory performance due to defective workmanship or materials, or provide a refund by repaying or crediting with an amount equal to the purchase price of such products.
Gator Built professional roller cabinets.
- Most orders will leave the warehouse in 1 – 3 business days. Your new toolbox will deliver by freight truck and the average transit times vary by location from 2 – 6 business days.
- Please note that all residential deliveries will require a delivery appointment.
- For standard delivery times in your local area, please contact Strictly Tool Boxes at 888.289.1952.
- Free shipping applies only to our standard shipping services. Standard shipping does not include lift gate fees that can be associated with shipping larger items by freight truck.
- Free freight promotions apply to the contiguous* US only.
Do I need Lift Gate Delivery?
- Lift gate delivery will be needed if you do not have access to a loading dock or fork lift. If lift gate service is added the freight company will deliver your order with a special trailer that has a hydraulic lift to safely lower your new toolbox from the back of the semi-trailer to ground level.
- Click Here for detailed lift gate delivery information.
Drawer DimensionsW" x D" x H"
Sets of Drawer Slides